The blaze broke out in the attic of a home in the 600 block of West Kansas Avenue around 8:40 PM on November 22nd.
Firefighters made to the scene quickly, and they started ventilating the smokey home.
Fire crews then worked diligently to extinguish the flames.
Meanwhile, residents watched in shock as the flames grew bigger.
"We came out the back house, and I was like, 'Oh my gosh,'" witness James Scarnici told Big 2. "I mean there was smoke everywhere, and we seen flames shooting out the side of the house and about that time is when the fire department and everybody showed up."
There are no reports of any injuries from the fire.
No one was believed to be inside the home at the time the fire started.
Firefighters on scene said that electrical problems could be the blame for the fire.
However, as of Friday, the official cause of the fire has yet to be determined.