MIDLAND---A Midland home up in flames caused by a candle.
It took place on the 500 block of Tyler at around 8:15AM on Christmas morning.
Neighbors say the owners were out of town and had a friend house-sitting for them, when a candle fell on the couch and somehow started the fire.
"When I looked that way there was flames just shooting out on the far side" says neighbor, Carolyn Haynes.
Haynes says that firefighters responded quickly.
Everyone was able to make it out of the house without any reported injuries.