Thick black smoke was pouring into the air from the area around Webster, where grass was burned and even some small trees caught fire. The flames got within six feet of a home, giving that home's owner quite a scare.
"Pretty close," homeowner Brenda Nunez told Big 2. "But that was God right there. God is the one who kept it all intact."
It's believed that some welders accidentally started that fire. Firefighters were able to get it out quickly, and they didn't have to call in units from nearby towns.