Big 2's Shelby Levins joined Stephanie and Alison on Good Morning West Texas to cook up one of the recipes entered in the Big Game Recipe Contest. The winner of the contest gets 10 FREE large pizzas from Dominos.
Here's the full 7 Layer Dip recipe --
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1 cup guacamole
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 (2.25 ounce) can chopped black olives
* 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
* chips to dip
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain and cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch serving tray. Sprinkle cheese on top of beans. Sprinkle beef on top of cheese. Spread sour cream on top of beef. Spread guacamole on top of sour cream. Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly. Sprinkle black olives and tomatoes on top.
3. You can serve this dish immediately.
Submit your Big Game recipe -- just email it to us, email@example.com