• Jig Saw
• Tape Measure
• Choice of pet door
If you’re tired of the annoying problem of being on door duty 24 hours a day for your pet, install a pet door by Pet Doors USA and reclaim some of your leisure time. With a pet door your dog or cat is free to come and co and you can forget those messy litter trays, ruined carpets, scratched floors and night time trips to let your pet out. All doors by Pet Doors USA open both ways to pets can come and and close after the pet has gone through. Magnets keep them shut, except Plexidor models that operate on a spring mechanism.
- All doors have a lock or close off cover to keep your pet in or out.
- These doors can be mounted in paneled doors, metal doors, and even walls.
- See-through plexiglas panels open smoothly both ways with a gentle push.
- Panels close automaticallywhen pet has gone through. The mechanism is concealed within the frame.
- And the doors are energy efficient. The panels are molded to form a “Thermopane” effect for excellent insulation, and are edged with snug-fitting, high density nylon pile weatherseal to provide superior draft proofing. Ideal for extreme climates.
- The doors also feature heavy duty frames of anodized aluminum so they won’t rust, crack or warp. And they also have an attractive satin finish.
- Best of all, they’re secure. The door have locks, plus separate security plates, and can only be removed from inside your home.