Midland Fire Department officials tell Big 2 that some mercury spilled at a mobile home space at the Airline Mobile Home Park around 2:30 PM Tuesday.
A homeowner at the Airline Mobile Home Park called the Poison Control Center, and a Midland fire engine and HAZMAT crew each rushed to the scene.
Response crews used a brush-broom and a bucket to clean up the mercury.
The toxic material was completely cleaned up by 3 PM Tuesday, and no injuries were reported.
Officials don't know how the mercury spilled in the first place.